Life of a Blogger is a fun weekly feature hosted by the lovely Novel Heartbeat, where bloggers post about a certain topic each week so our followers can get to know us better! This is my first Life of a Blogger post, and I'm super excited to share more about my life with you guys!
This week's topic:
INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT?
Instead of explaining why I'm totes an introvert, I'm going to post a few perks of being an introvert!
1. Your neighbors never have to call the cops on you for parties, because you are always inside reading. You can never read too loud. Book Party over here. WOOT WOOT. Book Party over there.
2. Your boyfriend never has to wonder what you're doing on a Friday night, because you never left the house.
3. You don't have to worry about what you're going to wear tomorrow, because let's face it, you aren't changing out of your pajamas.
4. Your books are never ever neglected.
5. You don't have plans with your friends this weekend? Psh, I do. With ma bookz.
6. You don't have to have awkward small talk with new people you meet, because you never leave the house to actually meet people.
7. Your mailman may think you are a total shut in, and he's right. But who is the person out delivering mail in the snow, hail, sleet, and rain? YUP. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT.
8. No worries here over whether or not you will catch the zombie virus, because you would actually have to interact with someone to catch it.
9. You can eat all the noms in the world, and not worry whether the person next to you is judging you by how much you actually stuff in your mouth.
10. Worried about those pics from your crazy drunken night on the town last night? NBD. Because you're idea of a crazy drunken night is just you passed out from drinking too many wine coolers with your nose in a book.
Okay, I'll admit I had way too much with this Perks list. I hope you enjoyed my sarcastic introvert perk list of things that may or may not be true for me, and when I say that, I totes mean they are!