Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share their weekly book hauls! This is my seventh time participating, and I absolutely love showcasing what I received over the week, and seeing what goodies everyone else got as well!!!
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood (which I got for $2!! Couldn't pass up that epic deal!)
Split Second by Kasie West (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! <3 TREVOR)
(THANKS MOM & DAD FOR THESE AWESOME BIRTHDAY GIFTS!!! EEEK!)
(I got both of these from Lena @I Love Books Club 101! I traded her for them and I love her so so so much for these awesome reads!! I CANNOT WAIT TO READ THEM!!)
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- I reviewed Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein on Sunday!
- Monday, I discussed my Bookish Pet Peeves for Bookish Banter, and hosted my first GIVEAWAY! So be sure to check that out! There are two epic prizes! I also debuted my new blog design, which I absolutely ADORE!!!
- I reviewed Deception by C.J. Redwine on Tuesday!
- Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott was my WoW pick this week!
- Thursday, I recreated the covers of Pivot Point & Split Second by Kasie West for Cover Puppies!
- I featured Pili from In Love With Handmade for my Feature & Follow Friday post on "new to me bloggers!"
Overall, I am extremely excited about every single book I received this week, and I wish there was more time in the day so I could devour them all at once!! It's so hard trying to pick which one to read first!!!