Love for Books Readathon!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Well, here we go guys. Never have I ever participated in a read-a-thon. 

Phew.

There. I said it.

Now that that proverbial fox is out of the box, I'm super excited to say that as of today, I will no longer be able to say that statement thanks to Jessi from Novel Heartbeat and Amanda from Confessions of a Bookie Monster, because they are hosting the amazing Love for Books Read-A-Thon! EEP!

Here's the official deets from Novel Heartbeat:

  • The Love for Books Readathon  runs from Monday, February 17th at 12:01 am through Sunday, February 23rd at 11:59 pm.
  • We plan to have at least one mini challenge sometime during the week for you to participate in!
  • There will be a giveaway at the end of the readathon for all participants.
  • Sign up at Novel Heartbeat or Confessions of a Bookie Monster. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by February 18th.
  • To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post and add your post URL to the linky on Novel Heartbeat or Confessions of a Bookie Monster! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway!) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you!
  • In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
  • Feel free to tweet your progress with the hashtag #LfBReadathon!


My Goals:

Hmm. This is my first readathon so I'm going to go with three books! I don't have much planned for this week (except skating, bc Oklahoma has some GORGEOUS weather right now!) But I hope that maybe I can squeeze in another book or two on top of those three!

Progress:

Here is where I will track my progress over the week!

Monday 2/17
Currently Reading: Side Effects May Vary, Sea of Monsters
Pages read today: 380
Time spent reading today: 4 hours
Books completed today: Side Effects May Vary

Tuesday 2/18
Currently Reading: The Sea of Monsters
Pages read today: 0
Time spent reading today: 0 (YIKES!)
Books completed today: 0

Wednesday 2/19
Currently Reading: The Sea of Monsters, Born Wicked
Pages read today: 230
Time spent reading today: 2 hours 30 minutes
Books completed today: The Sea of Monsters

Thursday 2/20
Currently Reading: Born Wicked
Pages read today: 210
Time spent reading today: 3 hours
Books completed today: 0

Friday 2/21
Currently Reading: Born Wicked
Pages read today: 120
Time spent reading today: 1 hour 45 minutes
Books completed today: Born Wicked

Saturday 2/22
Currently Reading: 
Pages read today:
Time spent reading today:
Books completed today:

Sunday 2/23
Currently Reading:
Pages read today:
Time spent reading today:
Books completed today:

Summary
Total # pages read:
Total time spent reading:
Books I completed:
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! I am a read-a-thon junkie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first readathon!! I'm addicted to them this is my 3rd one for February :) it's great to keep your goals small for your first one . Life can intrude on reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm addicted to them after this one for sure! SO much fun!!! It does tend to do that, doesn't it?! Haha but I really really enjoyed this one!

      Delete
  3. Yay for readathons!! I hope you'll do great and have a lot of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I had a blast with it!! Finished the three that I wanted to so it was def a success! :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs