Stacking the Shelves (11)

Saturday, June 7, 2014
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share their weekly book hauls! I absolutely love showcasing what I received over the week, and seeing what goodies everyone else got, as well!!!


First off, sorry for just stopping my Stacking the Shelves posts. I was under the impression that a lot of people didn't like seeing them, so I stopped. Plus, I've been super busy with work lately so I haven't really had the time to do them anyways. (I'm actually writing this post up on my lunch break!) However, I recently decided that I enjoy posting the books that I get each week, and hearing all of ya'lls opinions on them! But I'll be doing them a little differently than I used to! I'm just going to post one picture of the stack that I got for each week, and then list the links to goodreads below! Okay? Okay.


Purchased:
Abhorsen by Garth Nix
Lirael by Garth Nix

For Review: 
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O'Brien

THANK YOU MACMILLAN TEEN!!! 

Swag: 

My best friend, SARAH, is the absolute best person ever!!! Seriously. She sent me all this wonderful swag and the majority of it is signed/personalized and OMG the TFiOS sticker is totes going on my car. Fo realsies. I can hardly contain my excitement over all of it! I love you  girly! Thank you again so so so much!!!




So what's happening in Becca Land? 

Ab-so-lute-ly nothing. Well, I take that back. I have been working seriously nonstop the past month. I mean, the bouncy castle biz is booming at the moment. So most of my posts have been done on the fly lately, and I'm extremely behind on comments, BUT I am catching up! I will get to replying to your comment very soon, I pinky swear!! Other than that, I devoured CoHF this week, and cried so much. It was so beautiful, but I'm very sad to say goodbye to that series. Although, I am excited about the new ones!

Blog posts you may have missed:


I also have a GIVEAWAY going at the moment for a copy of We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, so be sure to enter! :)

Blog posts around the blogosphere: 

I did two guest reviews for Andye @Reading Teen a few weeks ago! If you wanna check them out, here are the links: House of Ivy and Sorrow by Natalie Whipple and The Here and Now by Ann Brashares! One I really, really loved, and the other one was the complete opposite! 

Also, Meredith and Stacie and Kayla are having a joint Blogoversary celebration, and I was very honored to find out that Kayla featured Cover Puppies for her Epic Bookish Fan Art Guest Post! She also featured a lot of other great fan art, including some of hers!! Seriously guys...go check this out! Also, huge thanks to Kayla. I was so touched when I saw she featured Cover Puppies!! 

That's it for me, I think!
What about you guys?
Did you get anything cool this week?



13 comments:

  1. OOOh nice! Curious about Vault of Dreamers since everyone seems to be getting it this week! Can't wait for Trial by Fire either! I got that this week too! Excited to get to it but I got a few other ARCs that I probably should read first! I tend to read in order of release date! That way they'll be done in time! :)

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They both sound very very exciting!! I should probably read a few of my ARCs as well! There's just so many books, so little time, right? I try to do the same!!

      Thanks Jessica!

      Delete
  2. Vault of Dreamers again! I really need a copy of that book. I'm guessing you... rent our bouncy castles or something? That sounds like an awesome job even if I'm completely wrong. XD

    Hope you enjoy all your books!
    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, my family owns about 35 different inflatables that we rent out to parties! :) It is a very tiresome job, and very busy during this time of year, but I love it! Vault of Dreamers! I cannot wait to start reading it!! Thanks Vickie :)

      Delete
  3. Becca! I love you too! I'm so glad you enjoyed all the swag I got you! :D Also, I'm so happy your book hauls are back, I've missed them very, very much! I'm really looking forward to hear what you think about Trial by Fire! Okay...I gotta go take care of Echo now....she won't stop crying!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Aw I just love this comment!!!!! I know, I'm hoping to pick it up very very soon!! Aw poor Echo! :(

      Delete
  4. The Vault of Dreamers sounds super interesting! And I'm loving Trial of Fire (was totally naughty and decided to start reading it already!).
    I love your little fox on top of the pile of books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh naughty Pili!! I know! I can't wait to start Vault and Trial but I have a few books being pushed at me that I need to read ASAP. *cough The Art of Lainey cough*

      Haha, thanks! I'm still trying to come up with a name for him!

      Delete
    2. *nudge nudge wink wink* YES YOU DO! ;)

      Delete
  5. Super jealous of your haul, seriously! I hope you enjoy all of your books! I'm particularly looking forward to The Vault of Dreamers and Trial by Fire :).

    Thanks so much for sharing, and that fox is ADORABLE. Hope you have a lovely week!!

    My book haul
    Seirra @ Dear, Restless Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm really looking forward to reading them as well. Unfortunately I have a few other ARCs that need to be read before I can get to them. Boo!

      Thanks Sierra!!! I hope you do too! :)

      Delete
  6. Great haul! And I love all that swag!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it awesome! I can't wait to hang it all up in my collage!! Thanks Missie!

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs