Waiting on Wednesday (23)

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine, where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating!

This week I'm waiting on:

Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle
Releases on: October 21st, 2014  ADD IT TO GOODREADS!

FROM GOODREADS: When seventeen-year-old Paige Townsen gets plucked from obscurity to star in the movie adaptation of a blockbuster book series, her life changes practically overnight. Within a month, Paige has traded the quiet streets of her hometown for a bustling movie set on the shores of Maui, and she is spending quality time with her costar Rainer Devon, one of People's Sexiest Men Alive. But when troubled star Jordan Wilder lands the role of the other point in the movie's famous love triangle, Paige's crazy new life begins to resemble her character's.

In this coming-of-age romance inspired by the kind of celeb hookups that get clever nicknames and a million page views, Paige must figure out who she is -- and who she wants -- while the whole world watches.


WHY I'M WAITING:

1. This just sounds like a super cute romance!

2. I'm really intrigued about the book to movie adaptation part... 

3. The author's name is spelled just like mine! REBECCA'S FTW!!!

What do you think of my WoW?
What is your WoW for this week?
Let me know in the comments, and be sure to leave me a link so I can come back and leave you some comment love! 

Thanks for stopping by Pivot Book Reviews!
post signature

19 comments:

  1. I love the whole idea of becoming star of your fav book series movie adaptation! It sounds so cute, I definitely am adding this one to my TBR list. Great pick!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a super cute summer read! I can never do WoW posts because I have way too many books to pick from, and I'm super indecisive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean!! I always have a hard time picking mine each week!!

      Delete
  3. Nice pick! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you positively love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to read books by this author! Her book, When You Were Mine, has been sitting on my shelf for over a year but I still haven't picked it up :/ Great pick though!

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I haven't read anything by her either, but I'm really really looking forward to this one! Thanks Zareena! :)

      Delete
  5. Hahaha, I love reason number 3.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, me too. I got quite a laugh outta myself with that one! ;)

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a really cute romance :-)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This does sound like a cute romance. I just love these types of books! Nice choice!

    WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does sound cute! I am also interested in the book to movie adaptation aspect...Thanks for sharing! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-22V

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a very cute contemporary that I'll have to wait for reviews before going for, BUT I'll be keeping my eye on!
    Great pick, Becca!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Yeah, I'll probably be waiting to see some reviews, but still I'm really excited about it! Hopefully it lives up to my excitement level...bc it's pretty high right now! :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs