Cover Puppies (16) - Unhinged by A.G. Howard

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cover Puppies is a weekly post here on Pivot Book Reviews, where I combine my extreme love for my doggies and YA books, and recreate my favorite book covers with my puppies!

This week, I'm featuring.. 

(Dixie)

Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G. Howard!!

FROM GOODREADS: Alyssa Gardner has been down the rabbit hole and faced the bandersnatch. She saved the life of Jeb, the guy she loves, and escaped the machinations of the disturbingly seductive Morpheus and the vindictive Queen Red. Now all she has to do is graduate high school and make it through prom so she can attend the prestigious art school in London she's always dreamed of.

That would be much easier without her mother, freshly released from an asylum, acting overly protective and suspicious. And it would be much simpler if the mysterious Morpheus didn't show up for school one day to tempt her with another dangerous quest in the dark, challenging Wonderland- where she (partly) belongs.

As prom and graduation creep closer, Alyssa juggles Morpheus's unsettling presence in her real world with trying to tell Jeb the truth about a past he's forgotten. Glimpses of Wonderland start to bleed through her art and into her world in very disturbing ways, and Morpheus warns that Queen Red won't be too far behind.

If Alyssa stays in the human realm, she could endanger Jeb, her parents, and everyone she loves. But if she steps through the rabbit hole again, she'll face a deadly battle that could cost more than just her head.

Buy the Book!
**

If you haven't already heard the news on twitter, Cover Puppies is a very special addition this week, because not only do you get the recreated cover with Dixie, but also Unhinged themed cupcakes from Pili @ In Love With Handmade. Pili makes book themed cupcakes that are EPIC and BADASS and ALL THE THINGS AMAZING for her weekly feature called Ink & Batter!! I got a sneak peak of them the other day, and they are simply beautiful like always. I only wish we lived closer so I was able to taste test them too! Anyways, as far as this book series goes? If you haven't read Splintered, go do it, and after that, devour Unhinged, because Ensnared (book #3) comes out next year! I heard through the grapevine that A.G. Howard is also releasing the cover of Ensnared next week! EEP! I cannot wait to see it!! 

Be on the lookout in the next few weeks for more team-ups of Cover Puppies and Ink & Batter, because Pili and I have some pretty sweet plans for the future!

Thanks for visiting Pivot Book Reviews, and be sure to hit that follow button so you get the newest Cover Puppies posts the second I hit publish!!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant job, Becca! Dixie makes one handsome canine Moth-guy!! ;)
    I cannot wait to work on more matching Cover Puppies and Ink & Batter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO! I don't know why we didn't think of doing this before! It's tons of fun! I think Dixie did a great job impersonating a Moth-guy, even if she's a girl! LOL. Thanks Pili! :)

      Delete
  2. Awww! Hehe. Your puppy is adorable! And love the book cover. Thanks for spotlighting Unhinged today! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW! I love this comment! Thank you so much Anita!!!! Btw, LOVE the cover of Ensnared! I think it's my new fav of the series! :)

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs