Waiting on Wednesday (47)

Wednesday, February 11, 2015



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, where you can spotlight an upcoming release you're eagerly anticipating!

This week I'm waiting on:

Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
Releases on: September 1st, 2015 ADD IT TO GOODREADS!

From Goodreads: When her father is killed by the notorious Rose Riders for a mysterious journal that reveals the secret location of a gold mine, eighteen-year-old Kate Thompson disguises herself as a boy and takes to the gritty plains looking for answers-- and justic. In the spirit of True Grit, acclaimed young adult novelist Erin Bowman brings to life the unpredictable and cutthroat days of the Wild West.

Why I'm Waiting: 
1. DAT COVER. HOLY BABY JESUS I THINK IT'S MY NEW FAVE COVER EVER IN THE DAYS OF BEAUTIFUL COVERS
2. True Grit? Enough said. 
3. I've been dying for some western YA to come out, mostly because I was raised on it when I was younger. I seriously am extremely excited for this one.

Are you excited for Vengeance Road?
Have you heard of it before?
What's your WoW this week?
Let's discuss!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. YESSS! This cover is seriously stunning. I love how many details are packed into it!

    Great choice Becca!
    http://sweptawaybybooks.com/waiting-on-wednesday-36/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover is absolutely AMAZING! I kinda really don't even care what it's about...I HAVE to have this beauty on my shelf :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK! It sounds intriguing, and the cover is gorgeous.

    Great WOW :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds neat! You're right, the cover is pretty cool. I'll have to add this one to my goodreads! This week I'm waiting on A Darker Shade of Magic by VE Schwab.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also really excited for a good YA Western. I'm excited about this one, it sounds really. Plus, you're right, that cover is just gorgeous!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh very nice! Totally new to me but I am with you on that cover!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Western YA!! It's such a rare thing, isn't it?? And dude, that cover... an illustrated cover!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not normally a Western fan, but this looks fabulous! And I had never heard of it before!! Thanks for putting it on my radar!!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. This. Sounds. Awesome. I can't wait to read this one! I love westerns. I hope we both enjoy it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pick Becca :D I think this cover is all kinds of awesome too! <3 I hope you'll end up loving it sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs