Stacking the Shelves (34)

Sunday, February 15, 2015
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share their weekly book hauls! I absolutely love showcasing what I received over the week, and seeing what goodies everyone else got as well!!!



GIFTED:
All Fall Down by Ally Carter
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons
The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead

FOR REVIEW:
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
Positively Beautiful by Wendy Mills
When My Heart Was Wicked by Tricia Sterling
The Memory Key by Liana Liu 
Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu

 BIG THANKS TO MY WONDERFUL PARENTS & SIS FOR THE BIRTHDAY BOOKS & MACMILLAN & ANDYE FOR THE REVIEW BOOKS! LOVE YOU GUYS! <3

WHAT'S HAPPENING IN BECCA LAND??

Phew! This was one busy week. I feel like I hardly had any time to read which is so very sad! But it was the best week I've had in a long time!!! The Walking Dead came back, and then the premiere of Better Call Saul, and then before I knew it, it was my 24th Birthday! Usually my birthdays always turn out shitty, but this was one for the books! I got up early and got to puppy sit my sister's new puppy, which was the best way to spend my morning. I got to spend my whole afternoon with my new favorite person a.k.a. BOOK BOY! EEP! He took me out to lunch and then we went and saw Jupiter Arising, which was horrible. So, so horrible. BUT it was also amazing because I got to cuddle with him the whole time, so I'm not going to complain that much about the movie! <3 I spent the evening with my parents, who got me a bunch of ice cream cake and boooooooks galore, and then went and spent the night at my friend's house. It was seriously the perfect day. The rest of the week was spent working. OH AND THAT NEW EPISODE OF THE 100!!!!!!!! And then, I went out with Book Boy again on Friday night, and didn't get in from the night until 4 in the morning. Gosh I haven't done that in years!!! But things are moving in the right direction. We aren't 'official' yet, but I'm pretty sure it could be happening very, very soon. Unfortunately, we didn't get to spend V-day together, because I had to work and I was still exhausted from the night before. We were gonna meet up, and then I got a migraine from hell & turns out he got sick last night too. So since we can't hang out today, I'm going to try to catch up on comments, emails, and finish reading The Ruby Circle, and try to start ACOTAR!!!! What have ya'll been reading & LOVING lately?

BLOG POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED: 
AROUND THE BLOG-O-SPHERE:

That's it for me this week!
Did you get anything amaze-balls?
Let's discuss!



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! You have a great haul this week. I loved Positively Beautiful, it was so good. I cannot wait to read The Winner's Crime and All Fall Down--I need them so badly. Enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that you had a wonderful birthday day!! And YAY book boy!!!

    Hooray for awesome bookish gifts! And The Winner's Crime ARC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, awesome haul! I'm waiting for All Fall Down to arrive at my library and can't wait to read it :) I've also got The Winner's Crime on my Kindle and need to start that.

    Yay for things going well with Book Boy!!! So happy for you :D

    I just read Whatever Life Throws at You by Julie Cross and seriously loved it. Hope you have an amazing week :)

    My StS
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I am SO JEALOUS of that print ARC of The Winner's Crime! I want it more than ANYTHING :( Sobs. You are the luckiest. <3 The other books looks gorgeous too :D Happy reading Becca. <3 I'm glad you had a good week :) Fingers crossed you'll find the time to read this week :D Yay for ACTOAR! I'm so excited for it :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs