Tote(ally) Tuesday (10)

Tuesday, February 10, 2015


Tote(ally) Tuesday is a semi-regular post on Pivot Book Reviews, where I showcase the most recent totes I've painted for custom orders on my Etsy!

Just a few totes to show you this week. Remember, all totes are available regardless if they are listed in my Etsy shop. You can request a custom order and just tell me that you want an Heir of Fire tote for example, and I'll set up a listing for you. OR if you have something in mind that I have yet to do, I'm up for painting commissions too. That's usually how I end up painting the majority of my totes anyways! :)



Custom Order for Of Spectacles & Books

Ever After tote for my niece's Birthday!

The Darkest Minds series tote (ORDER HERE!)

Falling Kingdoms series tote w/ new quote (ORDER HERE!)


I just had to showcase that one again, because this is one that Morgan Rhodes herself ordered! AHHHHHHHHHHH! Still freaking out about that! 

Also, be sure to stop by the Etsy shop. I went ahead and listed all of my totes on my shop page to make it a little easier for everyone to see what I've done and if they see something they want without having to custom order it. We shall see how this works out. 

Let's Discuss!
Which tote is your fave this week?
Have an idea for a tote I should do next?


post signature


3 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I LOVE your totes! As soon as I know what I want on one...I'm gonna buy one! Might need a job first though! But that's incredible that Morgan bought one! It's very lovely too! Congrats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, woman, you are so talented! I love these so much! That quote from Gathering Darkeness.. major heart-in-eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl can I just say how excited I am for my awesome tote?! I'm pumped!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs