I'M ALIVE......

Wednesday, March 19, 2014
I swear, I am.

I know I've been absent a heck of a lot longer than I intended to. Life has just been crazy. I planned my blog hiatus, and then got extremely sick. Apparently I'm horribly allergic to cedar trees. Who knew? 

When I finally started feeling better, I went on a very important quest to rid the world of any and every cedar tree in existence. 

Not really, but I wish I could have, because seriously, I have never felt so horrible in my life. That's most likely an exaggeration, but not too big of one, because trust me, it was awful. I am still sporting the Rudolph nose to prove how sick I was. I would post a pic, but you really do not want to be subjected to that. Use your imagination, instead. 

So of course, I did not get any thing at all done like I had initially planned. I know, I suck. So at this point, I'm basically saying to heck with responding to the comments I needed to, but I promise I read every single one of them and I love you so much for taking the time to leave such thoughtful responses. Right now, I'm wiping my slate clean, and starting fresh. I will reply to any comments posted starting today, I pinky swear! Since I didn't get anything prepared while I was being attacked by the ALL THE ALLERGIES, there will not be a Cover Puppies post this week. It takes me awhile to get those posts put together, and today is the first time I've even looked at emails/blog/stuff since last Friday. I was just too pooped with my emotions all over the place and my being sick on top of that. 

HOWEVER...

I AM BACK!! Just bare with me on getting some posts up and scheduled again, because to say I'm not behind at all would be the biggest understatement in the universe. 

One last thing, I am so thankful to say I came back to my blog without losing any of my followers. I cannot tell you how grateful I am that you all stuck by me during this rough patch, and it has been rough for me. I want to thank each and every one of you for your sweet and thoughtful condolences on the passing of my dear friend and the deployment of my Marine. Your kind words got me through each and every day. I've heard from Marine quite a few times since he left, and he's doing great over there! If you would keep him in your thoughts and pray for a safe journey and return home, I would be forever grateful!! 

Anyways, that's about it from my end for now!
 I love each and every one of you to the moon and back! 

post signature

14 comments:

  1. Cedar trees? Not very common! I am allergic to ash trees, and I'm lucky there aren't many around where I live. Something I'll need to research before moving for sure!

    Don't overstress yourself now trying to work on the entries to schedule and the like, take it a day at a time!

    As for catching up, I am waaay too behind on blog comments, since I've been trying to catch up on blog entries, comments and trying to write all the reviews that I didn't write while I was on vacation (I read so many books, but not one review!) I have around 17 reviews pending!!

    I'll be sending positive thoughts for your Marine!

    *big squishy hugs for you*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I've never had allergies as bad as I have this year, and I looked at the allergy report, and sure enough it was Cedar Tree pollen. Crazy! I had no idea that I was allergic to it!

      I know! I've read quite a few books lately but haven't written any reviews!! I'm trying to work on that today! Catching up is so hard!! Btw, how was your vacation?

      Thank you for all your kind words, Pili!! You are definitely one of my best blogging friends and I hearts you!! You totes helped me get through a tough time!!

      *BIG SQUISHY HUGS BACK TO YOU!!*

      Delete
    2. My vacation was great, even if not as awesome as previous times since the bf was super busy with work, Thankfully he can work from home most of the time, except for his meetings. But, on the bright side I had plenty of time to read while he worked on presentations! =D *big squishy hugs*

      Delete
    3. Aw, that stinks that he was busy working BUT at least he's able to work at home so you were able to still spend time together!! I'm glad you got lots of reading time in too!! Happy for you, girlie! :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you are back! I am allergic to just about everything, so I feel your pain!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's horrible!!! Thanks Missie! I'm glad to be back! I've missed everyone so much!!

      Delete
  3. Glad you're feeling better now Becca! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyyyy! You're alive! HELLO! I missed you. You've been through so much, my god. *hugs* I hope everything continues to get better and better, girl. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha *waves* I know. Life has just been a whirlwind lately. It's crazy! Thank you so much bb!! <3

      Delete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about all you're going through, I hope everything gets better soon and you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Everything is getting better..slowly but surely! Everyone's wonderful and kind words have definitely helped!!

      Delete
  6. Glad you're back. Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs