Bookish Banter #6

Monday, March 3, 2014

Welcome, welcome to the fourth edition of Bookish Banter! This is a weekly blog post where I talk about bookish topics with Elizabeth of Redhead Reader and Ellen of Pottermorebooks!

This weeks discussion is...


Authors you'd love to meet, and what would you spend a day doing with them?

My answer:

Guys. This question is unfair, but to keep it simple, I've narrowed it down to five authors I'd love to meet, because if I didn't, let's be honest..you'd be here all day.

1. KASIE WEST
2. STEPHANIE PERKINS
3. RAINBOW ROWELL
4. RICHELLE MEAD
5. SARAH J. MAAS

Does just sitting there staring at them count? And just have them sign my books? Because I'm not sure I would be able to form comprehensible words in complete sentences for a whole day. 

What about you?
Who are some authors you would love to meet?
What would you spend a day doing with them?
Let me know in the comments! 

Stay updated on everything on Pivot Book Reviews and the ever popular Cover Puppies posts by following me! Don't be afraid to connect with me! I love talking about books with other book lovers! 




post signature

6 comments:

  1. Oh I'd love to meet your #s 2 & 3. And SO many others. I would just want to spend a day w/ my fav authors just talking books. Like talking about what books they loved... who their fav authors are. Talking about the books they wrote... seeing if they would give me any insights into things about those books (stuff that got deleted, how they were originally thinking they would end it, but maybe how it ended up being changed, stuff like that). Authors are my rockstars so I freaking LOVE meeting them... even if it is just for like 20 seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fangirling is totally acceptable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. STEPHANIE PERKINS! Oh yes, she's just the best! <3 I'd love to meet Miranda Kenneally! And Maureen Johnson, Neil Gaiman, JK Rowling... there's just so many great authors out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to meet Neil Gaiman. He is absolutely on the top of my list. I think I would just want to talk about books with him all day and maybe do some doodling...because why not?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to meet Rainbow Rowell too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, I don't know what I'd do a whole day with any authors that I love... I feel that I'd be too shy too act normal enough!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs