WHAT'S HAPPENING IN BECCA LAND?
The last few weeks have been tough because of Book Boy fallout, Book Blues, someone who was really hateful to me, and the dreaded, awful flu! But some cool things happened too!!! I went to #NTTBF15, which was simply amazing! This past week has been spent catching up on all of my lost sleep, working, painting, and that's about it. I still haven't read much, because of my book blues, but I'm slowly working my way through A Darker Shade of Magic, which is really good! I just haven't had much time to sit down and read much! This week I'm slammed with my normal job and tote orders, but I also get to go see an early screening of INSURGENT tomorrow night. I know they changed a lot from the book, but my hopes are still high for the movie!! What have ya'll been reading and loving lately??? Seriously, I need to know so I can get out of my reading slump!!!
BLOG POSTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- Waiting on Wednesday (48)
- REVIEW: The Chapel Wars by Lindsey Leavitt
- #TheWinnersTrilogy Read-along & Giveaway - WEEK FOUR
- Waiting on Wednesday (49)
- DISCUSSION: Book Blues
- REVIEW: The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
- The Taylor Swift Book Tag
- #TheWinnersTrilogy Read-along & Giveaway: The Winner's Crime - WEEK ONE
- Waiting on Wednesday (50)
- #NTTBF15 Recap
AROUND THE BLOG-O-SPHERE: