Tote(ally) Thursday (11)

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tote(ally) Tuesday is a semi-regular post on Pivot Book Reviews, where I showcase the most recent totes I've painted for custom orders on my Etsy!


Well, it's been about a month since we've had a Tote(ally) Tue....er.....Thursday. I've decided to switch it to Thursdays for the rest of the month, because on Tuesdays, I'm posting my thoughts for our The Winner's Crime Read-along. It just makes it easier for everyone if I just switch the days for now! Only a few new-ish totes to show ya'll! I've been busy painting a bunch of the totes I have already shown. Remember, all totes are available regardless if they are listed in my Etsy shop. You can request a custom order and just tell me that you want an Heir of Fire tote for example, and I'll set up a listing for you. OR if you have something in mind that I have yet to do, I'm up for painting commissions too. That's usually how I end up painting the majority of my totes anyways! :) 

I decided to add a new part to this meme, where I share the beautiful pictures that my buyers share with me on twitter/instagram of their orders. If you order a tote, be sure to take a picture and tag me in it, so I can show it on here! :)

Custom Order for Katie Van Ark! 
*FRONT*

*BACK*

ADSOM tote! ORDER HERE!
*FRONT*

ADSOM tote! 
*BACK*

 Custom Order for Pili @In Love With Handmade!

A tote I painted for my niece's birthday!

Custom Order for Tiff @Beneath The Jacket Reviews!

Now, here are a few of my favorite buyer photos that I talked about above! Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat is so amazing at capturing the perfect shot! I adore the two pictures she took of her totes! I need to up my photo taking game! ;)



This is one of my favorite pictures EVER! A few weeks ago, while I was at NTTBF15, there was also another bookish convention going on called NovaTeen, where a reader met up with MORGAN RHODES and SARA RAASCH! They all had their Pivot Book Totes with them, and decided it was the perfect Photo Op!!! I seriously haven't been able to stop looking at it! 


Let's Discuss!
Which tote is your fave this week?
Have an idea for a tote I should do next?


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Such amazing totes!! I'm so totally in love with both of mine and I cannot wait till I get them in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are amazing! Youre so talented! <3 Bee @ Bee Reads Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWOON! All of these are so perfect :D I love your tote bags SO MUCH Becca. <3 You are all kinds of amazing. Sigh. And so so talented :) I might buy one from you one day. <3 I really want to, hih. And still SO HAPPY for you that Morgan bought one from you, and that amazing picture :D Love! And Olaf! So cute. Ack. Gorgeous post sweetie. <3

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs