Wanna do it yourself?
Here's what you'll need:
(1) package of Locktite Fun-Tak Mounting Putty (or any kind of mounting putty! This is just the type I use!)
(1) 24X36 Poster Frame (Also, you can use any size. This just happens to be the kind I got. For only $10 from Wal-Mart!)
How I did it:
1. Unwrap your Poster Frame, and take it apart, but keep the preprinted picture on the inside. You'll be using this to adhere your swag to!
2. Flip over the preprinted picture, and gather your shoebox swag!
3. Play TETRIS! No, really. Trying to make all your swag fit is like playing an intense Tetris game. I suggest laying it out how you want it, before sticking it on the page.
4. Once you have it all laid out how you want it, start putting your putty (giggles) on the back of each individual piece of swag. On bookmarks, I basically put a tiny bit on the top and bottom on the back. For bigger pieces, I just did each corner. But whatever works for you, is good! I just went piece by piece, and stuck them to the paper before moving on to the next one.
5. All your swag is stuck down? Good. Now it's time to put the clear cover on top of the poster, and then put your frame back together.
6. Hang your beautiful masterpiece wherever you like, and stare fondly at it!! :)
Here are my two finished Shoebox Swag Posters hanging up!
Along with bookmarks and postcards, I also have a ton of bookish pins! I finally pinned them all to a tote (pictured below!)
What do you think of my Shoebox Swag Posters? Are you going to make one now? Send me pictures! I would love to see the finished project!
Also, I want to know, what do you do with your swag? Does it collect dust in a shoebox, like mine once did? Or do you showcase it in some way?