If you're anything like me, you like crafts. But to me, there's something that's even better than just crafts....it's BOOKISH CRAFTS. I spend quite a bit of what limited free time I have making bookish crafts, whether it's some of my tote bags or even my swag frames, but today I have something new I want to show you.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN METAL HOOK BOOKMARK!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED: (I got the majority of this at Hobby Lobby in Jewelry section)
- hot glue gun & hot glue sticks
- jewelry charms (I got mine from Hobby Lobby!)
- Little rings to attach your charms (again, Hobby Lobby!)
- A book hook (Hobby Lobby)
- Unwrap all your charms, rings, and hooks from packaging.
- Use pliers (or in my case, fingers. The metal isn't very hard to shape) to open up ring.
- Slide your chosen charms onto little metal ring
- Now, slide your little metal ring with charms into the little hole on the book hook.
- Last, squeeze a tiny bit of hot glue on the opening of the ring to keep your ring shut, and the charms won't fall off!
- YOU NOW HAVE A BOOK HOOK!
|I know this charm is hard to read but it says "Fairest of them all"|
|And there you have it my friends! Hopefully that was easy to understand! If you have any questions, feel free to holla at me below or on twitter! What bookish craft should I make next?|