Waiting On Wednesday #1

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight an upcoming release that you're eagerly anticipating!

This week I'm waiting on:

Split Second (Pivot Point #2) by Kasie West

Releases on: February 11th, 2014Add it on Goodreads!

Life can change in a split second.

Addie hardly recognizes her life since her parents divorced. Her boyfriend used her. Her best friend betrayed her. She can't believe this is the future she chose. On top of that, her ability is acting up. She's always been able to Search the future when presented with a choice. Now she can manipulate and slow down time, too... but not without a price.

When Addie's dad invites her to spend her winter break with him, she jumps at the chance to escape into the Norm world of Dallas, Texas. There she meets the handsome and achingly familiar Trevor. He's a virtual stranger to her, so why does her heart do a funny flip every time she sees him? But after witnessing secrets that were supposed to stay hidden, Trevor quickly seems more suspicious of Addie than interested in her. And she has an inexplicable desire to change that.

Meanwhile, her best friend, Laila, has a secret of her own: she can restore Addie's memories... once she learns how. But there are powerful people who don't want to see this happen. Desperate Laila tries to manipulate Connor, a brooding bad boy from school- but he seems to be the only boy in the Compound immune to her charms. And the only one who can help her.

As Addie and Laila frantically attempt to retrieve the lost memories, Addie must piece together a world she thought she knew before she loses the love she nearly forgot...and a future that could change everything. 


Why I'm waiting:
If you've read Pivot Point, you know EXACTLY why I'm so desperately pining for this book!! Pivot Point left us on a total cliffhanger, and I am dying to know what happens to Addie and the rest of the gang now!!!! I've been waiting patiently over the last year for more swoony cowboy Trevor *le sigh*, but now that it's so close to February, my impatience is driving me insane with want for this book!!!

What do you think of my choice?
What's your choice for this week's WoW?

Let me know in the comments, and leave a link for your WoW post, so I can leave some comment love on yours! 



post signature

32 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series but I have heard great things about the first book. I hope you get to read this soon. Thanks for stopping by my WOW:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet read Pivot Point, regardless of the fact that I own it. But I have read Kasie West and she's a great author so I imagine that it was great! Thanks for sharing!

    Gabbie @ Rampant Readers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have yet to read Pivot Point, but I know I definitely need to start on this series! Thanks for stopping by my WOW and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your blog design!! You should see the new bedroom set I got for Christmas. It's black with the gray design like the middle part of your background (:

    To the book! I really need to read PIVOT POINT. I have no idea why I haven't read it yet but everyone I know that has, loved it. I hope you love SS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I worked really hard on it, and I love it too!! Now that makes me want your bedroom set!! PLEASE READ IT!! You will adore it, I promise!!!!

      Delete
  5. I need to read the first book but I like the cover for this one. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a great series. I definitely read tons of great reviews about the first book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't read the first book in this series but I have heard only great things about it. I hope you'll enjoy this sequel :) Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have book one on my wishlist! Ive wanted to read it since I first saw it. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Pivot Point as well, Becca so I'm looking forward to this one too! Great choice and thanks for stopping by The Readers Den! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cover for this one.
    Even though I haven't read the first book:(
    There's so many books to read!D:
    Haha anyways new follower and btw I love your
    blog design, it's totally awesome!
    My WoW

    -Marii @The Words Written

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! EVERYONE needs to read this! But yes, there are always way to many books to read! But THIS ONE, demands your attention! Haha, thanks for following and commenting!

      Delete
  11. OH! I just finished Pivot Point recently actually and LOVED it and I can not wait for Split Second either! (Plus those covers!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, I know! The covers are so purty! All this talking about Pivot Point lately just makes me want to do a reread!! :)

      Delete
  12. I have to confess that I have Pivot Point and I haven't read it yet!

    Great pick, thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read it, read it, read it!!!!!!! :) Any you're welcome! Thanks for stopping by mine! :)

      Delete
  13. I NEED to read Pivot Point ASAP! I've heard that it's incredible.

    A great pick,
    Sam @ Falling Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't think of a word right now that tops incredible, but if I could, that would be the word to describe the awesomeness that Pivot Point is! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  14. I haven't read pivot point yet, but its on my TBR. Since you said it has a huge cliffhanger, maybe its a good thing I havent read it yet. Now I can just wait till this comes out and get both and read them back to back.

    Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! And yes, you should definitely pick them both up in February! They are awesome sauce! :)

      Delete
  15. Ohh I have an ARC of this one, and I'll be reading it soon. Still need to read Pivot Point before that, but I'll get to it soon. I've heard so much about it! So I'm sure both these books will be amazing.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you lucky lucky dog! I wish I had an ARC of this one so bad! You need to read it sooooon! Haha I will peer pressure you into it! Jk :)

      Delete
  16. Oooh! I haven't read Pivot Point yet, but I've heard so many great things! I definitely need to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've seen so many people talk about how much they absolutely LOVE Pivot Point but I haven't read it yet... clearly I need to! Split Second does sound great and with the cliffhanger you mentioned, it sounds like I'll need it right away after I finish Pivot Point. I hope you love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO amazing! Lol thank you! Let me know what you think of Pivot Point!:)

      Delete
  18. I haven't read Pivot Point yet, and now I am waiting till this one comes out to read, so I can jump from the probable cliffhanger in it to the next book! Do you know if it's a duology or a trilogy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's a duology so thankfully we won't have to wait another year for the last one! lol

      Delete
  19. Ah I so need to read the first book to this!! I hear nothing, but awesome things about this series!Great pick hun!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  20. I cannot wait!!!!!! I just love Kasie West. I'm actually starting it tonight so fingers crossed it's everything we wanted in a sequel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU LUCKY DUCK!!!!! I know!! I'm dying for more Trevor!! I miss my boyfriend wahhh :) Happy Reading, Sara!!!

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs