#FF Feature & Follow (2): My Blogger BFF

Friday, January 17, 2014


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View & Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it will allow us to show off more blogs!

MY BLOGGER BFF

Well, I just started blogging at the beginning of this year, so it hasn't been that long, and I have met quite a few really good friends so far, but I have one blogger that I talk to more than any others. She's pretty awesome, and we are starting a new weekly feature on our blogs SOON, so make sure you follow her as well!! Elizabeth from REDHEAD READER is the best! She is such a sweetheart! She loves to read Horror, Thrillers, Murder Mystery, and Fantasy! Anyways, I'm really excited for ya'll to see what we have in store for you!! It's definitely something you don't want to miss!!

Let me know who your Blogging BFF is in the comments!! 

(I prefer GFC or Bloglovin follows.) 

Thanks for visiting! :)


post signature

21 comments:

  1. YAY!! This is the best!
    I'm so glad we met!
    Our feature is going to be amazing!!
    Have the BEST weekend, Becca!! I'm going on a road trip to NY to visit family, but I'll almost certainly be in touch!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too!!!! YOU have the bestestest weekend!! Oh that's awesome! I want to go to NY so bad!! I'll be stuck at the hizzy just hanging out (reading probably, lol)! Have fun and drive safe!! :D

      Delete
  2. OOh nice! She's new to me! But it's always good to have that blogging BFF in the beginning! Especially when you're new to blogging!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's super sweet! It is definitely nice to have someone there to talk to about the blogging world!!! :)

      Delete
  3. It's really great to have someone to talk too about these stuffs! I mean like books and blogging life. Happy FF! following you via GFC and Bloglovin!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be sure to check out her blog, Becca. Blogging BFs make a lot of difference, in my opinion. I love being able to talk about books, of course, but also about everything else under the sun! :)

    Happy Friday, my dear! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! It's so nice to have someone to talk to about all the things!! :) I hope you enjoy your weekend as well, Brandee!!

      Delete
  5. Great to hear you got a great blog bff.
    Have a nice day :D

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool that you found a bestie already. Hope you two have a lot of fun together.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following back via GFC and Blogloving.

    Johanna @ Challenging Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty awesome!! :) Thanks for following back Johanna!!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the follow ill follow back via bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to the feature you and your blogging bestie post! Thanks for stopping by and giving my blog a follow, I'm following you on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) and can't wait to see what you and your bff have in store for us :)
    Now following via GFC & Bloglovin
    Kanettra@ A Readers Sanctuary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw thank you for returning the visit and follows!!! I can't wait for everyone to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post. Have a great week! =)

    Following you on Bloglovin. Can you please return the favour? =)

    Opinionated Cupcakes


    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs