Stacking the Shelves (18)

Saturday, August 2, 2014
 Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where bloggers share their weekly book hauls! I absolutely love showcasing what I received over the week, and seeing what goodies everyone else got as well!!!

Purchased:
Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead
Take Me On by Katie McGarry
The Defiant by Lisa M. Stasse
The Fire Wish by Amber Lough

Won:
Wings by Elizabeth Richards (ARC)

For Review:
100 Sideways Miles by Andrew Smith

HUGE thank you's to Octavia and Andye! <3
So what's happening in Becca Land??

So you may have realized I haven't really been around the past two weeks. No? Well, if you did or didn't, it's okay! I've still been on twitter and goodreads, but you may be wondering what the heck I've been up to! Well, I was just getting a blogging burn out. With work (two jobs) and then trying to keep up with reading and the blog and other stuff with family, well, it just stressed me out completely to where I had no desire to mess with it. I've gotten a ton of reading done though lately. Plus, I watched Frozen for the very first time, and live tweeted my reactions through #FirstTimeFrozenette. Let's just say I'm a teensy bit obsessed now! Just a little. ;) Other than that, I've been painting tons of totes for my friends. (I do have an etsy! It's Pivot Book Totes!) Also, catching up on rest and all those comments from you guys!! But I am back full force mostly now, because even though I was gone two weeks. It was overwhelming, because I missed writing posts, and interacting with each and every one of you!! Thank you for sticking around in my absence, and HOLY MOLY! I have a ton of new followers. *waves* 

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway (link below!) And is anyone headed to Irving, TX for the Fierce Reads Tour in Oct?! Still working out if I can go or not, but I'd love to know who I would be seeing if I make it! :)

PS - All you #IslaIsComing Read-a-long peeps be on the lookout on twitter this coming week, because this handpainted (by moi!) Anna & the French Kiss will be up for grabs! :)



Blog Posts You May Have Missed:
Posts Around the Blogosphere:

  • Book and A Beverage - Becca @ Pivot Book Reviews! This was such a fun post to do with Brittany! I'm so happy I got to be a part of it finally! Also, pre-order Black Ice (the book I was reading during the interview), because it's the bomb dot com! :)
  • Guest Review on Reading Teen - Welcome to the Dark House by Laurie Faria Stolarz


That's it for me, I think!
What about you guys?
Did you get anything amazeballs this week?

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Glad you're back and you took some time off. I get blogger burnout too. It can take a bit to get over. Looks like you have some awesome reading to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Lots of Silver Shadows this week! I got that too and already devoured it! Hope you enjoy your reads!


    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your haul and I want that tote bag, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take Me On :D You need to read that book next. Like seriously it's so gooood! Then read Silver Shadows and tell me to how much I need to buy it asap lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I also bought Take Me On and can't wait to read it :) That tote bag is freaking gorgeous and it's seriously cool that you paint/make tote bags! I hope your week will be less stressful and busy. Happy reading!

    My StS .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, great post - thanks for sharing and welcome back to blogosphere! That handpainted tote is absolutely gorgeous! Also, I can't wait to see what you think of of Take Me On and A Little Something Different.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY you're back!! I know you needed the break and it was more than perfectly okay, thought I missed your reviews!

    Your totes are awesome and I'm beyond proud to be your first customer everrr!! I want to get another, but I still need to decide on a quote!!! Too many awesome quotes from too many awesome books!!

    And I'm so gonna be entering the giveaway for that AMAZING Anna tote that you've painted!! It's gorgeous girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. TAKE ME ON is great, and you can never go wrong with a Richelle Mead novel - her books are always entertaining!

    Fabulous tote! And glad to hear that you liked Frozen, it's such a fun movie :)

    Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is a really nice haul. I hadn't heard of a lot of these books before, but now I really want to read a lot of them, especially A Little Something Different! Enjoy your books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love the tote! It's so adorable. Great haul, and congrats on winning Wings :)
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs