Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Tuesday, December 2, 2014


I get tagged for these things all of the time, but I almost always forget before I have a chance to post them, but not this time! 

Rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
- Post the award’s logo onto your blog.
- Answer the 10 questions you’ve been asked.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.


Thank you so much to Cassi at My Thoughts...Literally for nominating me! You're such a sweetheart! <3

And here are the questions Cassi wanted me to answer:
1.) What is a book that you tell people you've read even though you never finished it?
Honestly...I can't think of any book that I have ever said that about! 

2.) What series do you wish you started years ago?
I almost wish I would've started the Anna & the French Kiss series when they first came out, because I just read them all for the first time this year. BUT then I remember how long everyone who did that had to wait for Isla to release....so nahh. I'm good. 

3.) Who is your favorite villain?
I don't know if you meant Villain in general, or like a bookish villain so I shall do both. But I'll just go ahead and say my favorite bookish villain....I think it would have to be the Darkling from the Shadow & Bone series by Leigh Bardugo!

4.) What book in a trilogy do you typically like best?
Definitely the first! 

5.) What is your favorite genre and your least favorite genre?
Favorite genre...man this is tough. Right now, I'm highly enjoying fantasy. Least favorite...sad realistic fiction.

6.) How important is romance to you in the books you read?
Highly important, but it doesn't make me love or hate a book just because it has romance. Sure, I love to swoon, and my interest in the romance makes me more interested in the book itself but it doesn't have to be there either for me to love it. (I'm not sure that even makes sense!)

7.) What are the 3 best books you have read so far this year?
Oh boy. 
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord (AND Open Road Summer!)
The Winner's Curse (AND Crime) by Marie Rutkoski

8.) What book do you just hate with a fiery passion?
The only one coming to mind is Endgame, because I tried to read it recently and had to DNF it. That was my first DNF of the entire year....it was just not for me. LOL.

9.) If you were trapped on a desserted island, what dessert would your island be made of?
Anything and everything Chocolate related. 

10.) What is your favorite thing about where you live?
The constantly changing weather! :)


I know I'm supposed to nominate a bunch of people and give them questions, but I know a lot of you have already done this, so I'm going to skip that part. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs