Tote(ally) Tuesday (4)

Tuesday, September 23, 2014


Tote(ally) Tuesday is a bi-weekly post on Pivot Book Reviews, where I showcase the most recent totes I've painted for custom orders on my Etsy!

A custom ordered Unhinged tote!

Eleanor & Park tote for sale & ready to ship!
I can also add any quote you want on the opposite side!

I FINALLY made my very own tote! 
This adorableness is ALL MINE! *hiss* :)

 And, I saved the best for last! I have to say this
is one of my very best totes EVER, which is awesome
for you guys b/c it's going to be given away soon. 
Be on the lookout! ;)

I mostly do custom orders, so if you have something in mind, you can contact me here, or email me at BECCAF97200 AT GMAIL DOT COM! 

Which tote is your fave?
 
What quote would you absolutely LOVE to see on a tote?!


post signature


7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, The Burning Sky tote is amazing!! I'll definitely be stalking your blog to watch for that giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Unhinged one is absolutely stunning girl!! And the one for The Burning Sky?? Wowzers!!
    And the Pivot Point puppy edition is beyond adorableeeeee!! I luuuurves it!
    You're the best, Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good at making these, literally, they all look brilliant!! I'm so making a custom Christmas order :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love the Unhinged tote! However I might be a little biased ;)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs