Cover Puppies (23) - Something Real by Heather Demetrios

Thursday, July 3, 2014
Cover Puppies is a weekly post here on Pivot Book Reviews, where I combine my extreme love for my doggies and YA books, and puppify my favorite book covers!

This week, I'm featuring..




Something Real by Heather Demetrios!

FROM GOODREADS: Seventeen-year-old Bonnie™ Baker has grown up on TV- she and her twelve siblings are the stars of one-time hit reality show Baker's Dozen. Since the show's cancellation, Bonnie™ has tried to live a normal life, under the radar and out of the spotlight. But it's about to fall apart... because Baker's Dozen is going back on the air. Bonnie™'s mom and the show's producers won't let her quit and soon the life that she has so carefully built for herself, with real friends (and maybe even a real boyfriend), is in danger of being destroyed by the show. Bonnie™ needs to do something drastic if her life is ever going to be her own- even if it means being more exposed than ever before.

BUY THE BOOK!
**

MEET MY NEW FAVORITE PUPPIFIED COVER!! (I also love the book!) Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for my review! :)

Thanks for visiting Pivot Book Reviews, and be sure to hit that follow button so you get the newest Cover Puppies posts the second I hit publish!!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Awwww, look at that!! They look so absolutely adorableeeee!! I love your puppies!!
    What a fantastic cover, Becca!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE THIS ONE SO SO MUCH!!!! Thanks lady! <3 *SQUISHES*

      Delete
  2. This one is adorable! Love it! Wish I was as talented with doing things like this. I'd have my puppies on everything! How do you get them to leave the glasses on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa!! I adore this one so much!! Haha it has definitely been a learning process, that's for sure! Sometimes it's harder than others, but it's a lot of fun! I bribe them with cookies! ;) Plus it's a lot easier if my dad helps because they will do anything for him it seems! It was a heck of a time trying to get them to keep them on the first few times, and some days are easier than others. Just depends on if they wanna cooperate or not! ;)

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 Pivot Book Reviews
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs